9.06.2010

I Win, But Am Sort of Disappointed By Lack of Drama



Hello and thank you for contacting us.

The ISBN you entered in at time of purchase was 9780078791420 for “Glencoe Spanish Buen Viaje!, by Schmitt, Level 3, Grades 9-12” the ISBN we received from you was ISBN 9780078619908  for “Buen Viaje! Glencoe Spanish 3, by Schmitt, 2nd Edition, Grades 9-12” which has no system value and we are not purchasing it at this time.

We do not normally return incorrect books that are sent to us for any reason, this is why we ask that you enter in ISBNs found from the front copyright page of the book, to verify the ISBN for the book is correct. All incorrect books sent to us are recycled or donated. However I will courtesy return this book to you via Expedited shipping.

Regards,

Jamie King
Bookbyte.com Customer Service Representative

(Note: I am so upset I don't get to sic the BBB on somebody's ass. And I did enter the ISBN Number.)
(But they did send me the book. It's sitting, completely useless, on my bookshelf. For now. But when the new ice age comes and I'm looking around for things to burn, I'll be glad to have it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment