11.05.2009

The Other One That Started It All- M&M's Reply Letter


(Response to The One That Started It All)

Dear              ,

Thank you for you compliment about M&M'S Brand Coconut Flavored Chocolate Candies. We are pleased that you enjoy our product and appreciate that you took the time to tell us.

I must tell you, I'm writing to you from the Island of Marsonga which can only be found in my dreams. I'm lounging on the beach just enjoying the birds singing their praises as the monkeys keep bringing beverages served in coconut shells to quench my thirst. Floating on top of my beverage is M&M'S Brand Coconut Candies. Each scrumptious morsel takes me to a different part of paradise. As I Look to my left I see a Palm tree with the initials CC carved into it. You must have been here! we must be sharing the same dream!

While M&M"s Brand Coconut Flavored Chocolate Candies are over the top, they are a limited edition and will only be in the marketplace for a short time. For now, we can only keep them around in our dreams. Keep dreaming,               , sometimes dreams come true! Maybe some day we'll see M&M'S Brand Coconut Flavored Chocolate Candies again!



Sorry to hear that the M&M'S Strawberried Peanut Butter Candies did not please your taste buds, but thanks for letting us know.



Hope to see you in Marsonga!

Sincerely,
Sandra Simon
Consumer Care Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment